One of my goals this year is to read 15 books. Here, I’ll track my progress and share with you the books I’m reading.
I’ve always loved to read and tend to choose based on recommendations which normally come from my mom and brother. I’d love more suggestions so please feel free to recommend your favorite reads!
2011 Finished Books
- Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
- Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Corked by Kathryn Borel
- Are you there vodka? It’s me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Watermelon by Marian Keyes
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford